Snow Park is a Ice & Snow-Themed Indoor Amusement Park featuring frozen slides, rides & other family activities.
What to expect at Snow Park:
Zorbing, Basketball, Dancing, Snow Rafting, Snow Mountain Climbing, Snowballing, Fantasy Snow Castle Making and Much More
Terms and Conditions:
- Jackets, gloves and snow boots will be provided free of cost, on a returnable basis.
- Socks are mandatory. Carry along or purchase from a counter available inside Snow City Bangalore reception
- People can avail of entry individually or as a comb
- If you need a locker, the cost is Rs 50/-.
- The cost of Camera usage will be Rs 50/-
- Cameras/mobiles are not allowed inside snow City, however, the camera is allowed on payment of specified charges.
Timings: The Park is open from 10:00 Am till 8 Pm on Monday to Sunday. Last entry however is at 7:30 Pm
How to reach Snow Park: Snow Park is located in the heart of the city. From Bengaluru city, one can take taxi to reach the location
Address: Jayamahal, Fun World Complex, opposite TV Tower, J.C.Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560006
Entry Ticket: INR 500 Per Person ( Weekdays )
INR 600 Per Person ( Weekends )
Stay: Bengaluru has hotels and resorts in all budget categories.
Official website: https://snowcityblr.com/about-us/