Divine Park is a centre of dynamic spirituality, established on the life principles of Swami Vivekananda. Divine Park is located in the coastal town of Saligrama in Udupi district and conducts multiple programs under the motto of ‘man making and nation building’.
Divine park has been operational for 32 years now with 110 branches and 400+ publications till date.
Major highlights of Divine Park:
- Kripa Kunja: Multipurpose Auditorium
- Spiritual Discourses: messages of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Aravindo are explained in simple terms to devotees. Discourses are held on the first and last Sunday of every month.
- Divine Festivals: Divine parks hold special poojas and programs during major festivals such as Rama Navami, Maha Shivaratri, Sri Krishna Janmastami, Navaratri and Ganesha Chaturthi.
- Viveka Sampada: A magazine with spiritual articles and messages.
- Yoga programs: Divine park conducts multiple programs around yoga such as Yoga therapies, Yoga education, Yoga classes and Yoga research.
How to reach:
Divine Park is 406 kms from Bengaluru and 75 kms from Mangaluru. Mangaluru airport is 79 kms away. Barkur is the nearest railway station (12 kms away). Buses are available to reach Saligrama from Mangaluru/Udupi and Divine Park is walking distance away from Saligrama bus stand.
Stay: Yatri Nivas is located adjacent to Divine Park. More hotels are available in Kundapura and Brahmavara towns, about 12-15 kms from Saligrama.
Official website: http://www.divinepark.org/